Amur Minerals Corporation (“Amur” or the “Company”), the AIM quoted nickel-copper resource development company with assets in Russia, announces its interim results for the 6 month period ended 30 June 2007:
- Initiated the fourth exploration field season at Kun-Manie.
- Identified 2 new drill targets at Kun-Manie
- Continued in fill and resource expansion drilling with focus on the four previously identified deposits.
- Acquired the Kustakskaya exploration and mining licence with nickel, copper and copper-molybdenum targets located adjacent to and immediately east of Kun-Manie
- Initiated its first field exploration season at the copper-gold Anadjakan licence
- Completed a £2.79 million private placement of 15.5 million new Ordinary Shares at a price of 18p per Ordinary Share
Read more (PDF)