30 September 2016
Deadline For Release of Mid-Year 2017 Financial Review
Last reporting date for Mid-Year 2017 financial reporting.
6 – 7 September 2017
East Russia Economic Forum, Vladivostok, Russia
Amur Minerals has been invited to participate in the Third East Russia Economic Forum in Vladivostok early September. The event is a showcase for Russia’s vast Far Eastern region, which continues to be a development priority. Vladivostok will host business and government leaders from the Asian-Pacific region. The Company’s Kun-Manie project will be presented by senior management.
30 June 2017
Deadline for Release of 2016 Financial Audit
Deadline for release of Amur’s 2016 Financial Audit. BDO LLP will be conducting the audit of the Company’s financial results.
14 June 2017
Business Update by the British Embassy – Moscow, Russia
Amur will be attending a Business Briefing at the British Embassy in Moscow to be held 14 June, 2017. Martin Harris, Deputy Head of Mission, Jonathan Brenton, Minister Counsellor Prosperity, and John Lindfield, Counsellor and Director, Trade & Investment Russia, Department for International Trade, will provide a review of the current business environment, the sanctions regime, and field questions from company representatives.
8 June 2017
Mining Advisory Council – Moscow, Russia
The Company will be attending the 59th meeting of the Mining Advisory Council, Thursday, June 8, 2017 in Moscow. AMC is a member of the Board of Directors of the Council, a business and lobbying organization which works with various bodies in the Russian government in order to improve legislation and practices governing mining in Russia. The agenda of the meeting currently includes presentations by the:
- World Gold Council, Dr. Tatiana Fic, Director, Central Banks and Public Policy; John Mulligan, Director, Member & Market Relations, The Tax Treatment of Gold Investment
- SGS Vostok Limited (SGS Group), Alexander Likhopud, Minerals Business Manager, Global Services Tailored to Individual Industries
- Federal Agency for Subsoil Use of the Russian Federation, Olga Shenderova, Head of the Division for Monitoring of Licensing Agreements, the Department for Geology of Solid Minerals, Some Regulatory Issues of Amending Subsoil Licences, Early Termination, Suspension and Restriction of Subsoil Use Rights
- Stewart Geochemical & Assay, Olga Izbash, Director, Turn-Key Laboratory – Solution for the Mining Industry
- Pavlik Gold, Vasiliy Makarov, General Director, On Gold Exploration Strategy in the Tenkinsky Gold Ore Cluster, Magadan Region, Russia
- Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP, Julia Oprenko, Associate, Latest Changes in Russian Legislation in the Area of Subsoil Use
1 – 3 June 2017
St Petersburg Intentional Economic Forum – St Petersburg, Russia
AMC will be represented by independent director Lou Naumovski at the 21st annual St Petersburg International Economic Forum (SPIEF). It is the premier economic conference in Russia and is regularly attended by the president of the Russian Federation. SPIEF serves as a platform for representatives of the business community both inside and outside Russia to discuss economic issues and business opportunities in Russia. In 2016 SPIEF was attended by over 12,000 representatives from 133 countries. Over 350 agreements were signed for a total value in excess of 1 trillion rubles ($19 billion).
11 – 12 April 2017
Russian and CIS Metals and Mining Summit, Moscow, Russia
Amur Minerals representatives will be presenting an update on its Kun-Manie nickel copper sulphide project at the Russian and CIS Metals and Mining Summit.
8 March 2017
PDAC – CERBA, Toronto, Canada
Amur Minerals representatives will be speaking at the CERBA (Canada Eurasia Russia Business Association) Mining Conference during PDAC (Prospectors and Developers Association of Canada) 2017 in Toronto.
1 March 2017
Bonds, Loans and Derivatives, Moscow
Organised by GFC Media Group, the event is being sponsored by major Russian and international banks including Sberbank, Sumitomo Mitsui, Citi, HSBC, ING, and Credit Agricole. Also attending are Russian government officials, ratings agencies including Fitch, metals holding companies such as Metalloinvest, and major mining companies such as Severstal, Evraz and NLMK.
Topics include forecasts for the Russian economy, fundraising options for local companies, and the reemergence of Asian financing for development of Russia and CIS-based projects.
20 February 2017
Amur will be attending a Business Briefing held by the British Embassy. The purpose of the briefing is to provide attendees an update on the current business environment and sanctions issues as understood by the British Government.
16 February 2017
Mining Advisory Council 58th Meeting, Moscow, Russia
The Company will be attending the 58th Meeting of the Mining Advisory Council Thursday, February 16, 2017 in Moscow.
27 January 2017
Amur Minerals will be attending a business breakfast with the British Ambassador to the Russian Federation. Her Britannic Majesty’s Ambassador Laurie Bristow is holding the event specifically for companies in the mining sector.
12 January 2017
Proactive Investors One2One Investor Forum, London, UK
Robin Young of Amur Minerals Corporation will be presenting an update on its Kun-Manie nickel copper sulphide project.
31 December 2016
Close of the 2016 financial year.
24 November 2016
Mining Advisory Council 57th Meeting, Moscow
The Company will be attending the 57th Meeting of the Mining Advisory Council Thursday, November 24, 2016 in Moscow. The Agenda of the meeting currently includes speakers from:
- Kinross Gold Corporation, Lou Naumovski, Vice President and General Director, Moscow Office; CERBA National Chairman, Mining News from CERBA.
- Silver Bear Resources, Graham Hill, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mangazeisky Silver Project, Russia – Path to Production.
- The Far East Development Fund, Denis Askinadze, Deputy to CEO, Capital Raising for Junior Companies Through the Voskhod Investment Platform.
- Geotechnologies Institute, Dmitry Agapitov, Executive Director, Science-Intensive Geotechnologies for Solving Complex Geological Tasks.
- Federal Agency for Subsoil Use – Rosnedra, Yaroslav Kichalo, Deputy Head of Department for the Geology of Solid Minerals, Rosnedra’s Established Practice of Applying the Law in the Field of Licensing of Solid Minerals. Questions & Answers.
- Norton Rose Fulbright (Central Europe) LLP, Dinara Dorizo, Of Counsel, Review of the Latest Changes and Tendencies in the Subsoil Legislation.
21 October 2016
Amur Minerals Corporation attended the China Overseas Investment Fair in Beijing. Considered to be an important venue for Russia to continue to advance its growing economic ties with China and the development of the Far East initiatives, the Fair was attended by Russian Presidential Envoy for Far East Development Yury Trutnev along with representatives of the Russian Far East and Baikal Region Development Fund (“FEDF”) and the newly established Far East Investment and Export Agency (“FEIE”). At the forum, Amur held discussions with Chinese funding and EPC (engineering, procurement and construction) institutions. FEIE is headed by Mr. Petr Shelakhaev, who had previously worked with Amur while acting as a Managing Director of FEDF.
4 October – 6 October 2016
Amur Minerals will be presenting at Minex in Moscow during the 3-day mining conference. Amur will update attendees on progress achieved in the twelve months since our 2015 Minex appearance, and outline next steps envisioned by the Company. Minex is a useful forum for meeting with industry peers, Russian government officials, service providers, funds and investors.
4 October 2016
Rosnedra Roundtable, Minex, Moscow
Amur Minerals has been invited to participate in the fourth annual Roundtable between the leadership of Rosnedra and Minex participants. Rosnedra is Russia’s state licensing agency under the Ministry of Natural Resources. Their outreach to Russia-based miners is an important form of cooperation between the Government and the business community.
30 September 2016
Deadline For Release of Mid-Year 2016 Financial Review
Last reporting date for Mid-Year 2016 financial reporting.
14 September 2016
Russo-British Chamber of Commerce, Moscow
Amur, as a member of the Russo-British Chamber of Commerce, attended a business briefing dedicated to the outlook and forecast of the Russian economy. Several prominent economists from the private sector and the World Bank delivered their views. Mr. Mikhail Pryadilnikov of the Russian government’s Analytical Center spoke about current reform initiatives to improve the business climate for SME’s (small and medium businesses).
2 September – 3 September 2016
East Russia Economic Forum, Vladivostok, Russia
Amur Minerals has been invited to participate in the Second East Russia Economic Forum in Vladivostok early September. The event is a showcase for Russia’s vast Far Eastern region, which continues to be a development priority. Vladivostok will host business and government leaders from the Asian-Pacific region. The Company’s Kun-Manie project will be presented by senior management. Currently expected at the Forum are Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev, Deputy Prime Minister and Plenipotentiary Envoy to the Far East Yury Trutnev, and Minister for Development of the Far East Aleksandr Galushka.